Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Vintage Buffet

Let me start by saying and giving credit to Andrew on this project! He sucked it up and helped me turn this old ratty buffet into a beautiful feature piece.



We were both on the same page when it came to getting rid of the mirror front and changing it out for chicken wire which he bought a roll of from Lowe's for $15. Worth the price considering how much we got and how many other projects we will be able to use it for. 



We started with Paris Grey Annie Sloan chalk paint and Old White for the drawer face and the cabinet door frame. 



We used his air compressor to use the staple gun. It saved a ton of time using the staple gun instead of doing it individually with a hammer.

I painted the hardware to match the Old White on the drawer fronts. I love the contrast between the grey and white. It really pops and would go with any color scheme.

 

This piece is for sale, as I am running out of room in my house for all my projects! Just let me know if you're interested :)

As always, xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment